TRAMPOLINE FITNESS CLASSES FOR ADULTS
Most people jump on a trampoline for fun. However, many doctors, coaches, trampoline experts, and even NASA astronauts, agree that trampoline exercise provides the most time and energy-efficient workout possible. Calories burn more efficiently during trampoline exercise, and there is less stress on the body than with jogging, or jumping rope.
Don't take our word for it though, see for yourself by giving the AZ Air Time, Body Back fitness classes a try. Join renowned trainer Suzy Stenehjem of Fit4Mom Phoenix-Scottsdale, (provided by InHer Strength Fitness, LLC) for a high intensity interval based total body circuit workout program for women of any age, that gets RESULTS!
Sorry men, this class is for women only! By limiting participants to 10 per class Suzy is able to include a fitness assessment, individual coaching and support, along with an optional nutritional program. Classes are open to any level of exerciser. This is a MOTIVATING and INSPIRATIONAL program that will keep you coming back for more as you see that anything is possible! What are you waiting for?
CHILD CARE is available during class at $8 per hour for the first child and $3 per hour for each additional child. No children under 6 months of age - Limited space available.
Body Back Interval Training
CURRENT CLASS SCHEDULE:
Classes offered at AZ Air Time Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:15am to 10:15am
Limited to 10 per class to allow time for focusing on individual goals.
PRICE: 8 Week Session - $300
INCLUDES: 2 one hour long workouts per week; before and after fitness assessments; and a Nutritional Program, which includes a meal plan and food journals.
First “Trial” Class: FREE Single Class Pass: $15
Monthly Membership Options:
Two Class Pass: 2 classes per week for one month from date of purchase - $112*
Three Class Pass: 3 classes per week for one month from date of purchase - $156*
* A commitment of 8 weeks is required for all class passes
* Passes cannot be put on hold, and days or weeks cannot be added for any missed classes
* Passes are non-transferable or refundable
or Phone: 602-738-7306. You may also go to www.phoenix-scottsdale.fit4mom.com
& select Body Back, Class Location, and Enroll online.
BENEFITS OF JUMPING ON A TRAMPOLINE
Most people choose to jump on a trampoline because it’s fun. However, both adults and children can also gain from the many benefits regular exercise on a trampoline provides. Benefits include:
A cardiovascular workout
– Jumping on a trampoline increases the heart rate and gives your heart a great workout.
A muscle workout
– Every muscle in your body gets a great workout when bouncing on a trampoline even for a short time.
– The cardiovascular workout burns calories. By jumping on a trampoline for 20-30 minutes a day several times a week, weight loss may occur.
– Jumping on a trampoline strengthens and lengthens muscles improving flexibility.
Increased bone density
– Exercise can strengthen bone density as well as muscles. Increased bone density helps to prevent broken or fractured bones and osteoporosis.
Improved joint, tendon and ligament function
– The strengthening of joints, tendons and ligaments can help to reduce the chances of some forms of arthritis and lessen the pain in some arthritic joints.
Development of balance and coordination
- Balancing on a trampoline takes practice. The trampoline floor is constantly moving and jumpers must be aware of their center of gravity at all times. The balance learned on a trampoline helps improve balance in other activities.
– Along with improved balance, jumping on a trampoline can improve posture.
Development of motor skills
– The brain is forced to function bilaterally when a jumper is in the air. Both sides of the brain and both sides of the body must work together to maintain coordination and balance when on a trampoline. This increases motor skills.
Low impact workout
– A trampoline takes much of the stress off of joints that can get jarred with many other forms of exercise.
A fantastic workout for senior citizens or those who are out of shape
– Senior’s and those who are out of shape can begin jumping on a trampoline and get results almost from the start.
Improved self esteem
– A child gains confidence as she masters new skills on the trampoline. This can translate into a better self image that may help in academics and other areas of a child’s life.
Learn the value of persistence
– It often takes many tries to master a skill on the trampoline, but because it is so much fun a child will often persist. This can teach the important lesson that doing something right is worth the effort.